Thursday, September 10, 2009

Omaha, Nebraska

Hey Everyone, Nathan Here. Sorry about not posting for a while. We have had school and are right now in Omaha, Nebraska. I will update you now. Well, we left on Tuesday and flew into Omaha about 2:00 p.m. We explored a little bit and then spent the rest of the day at the hotel, relaxing. We also went to the Winter Quarters temple and walked around it. This week it was closed for cleaning so we didn't get to go. The next day we went to the Durham Museum. It is actually an old train station that was used in the 1940's and closed around 1970. It was really cool. The next day we went to the Henry Doorly Zoo. We were able to see many exibits. My favorites were the Penguins, and the Rain Forest where you could go in with the monkeys and everything. I can't download any pictures yet because currently I am using a computer at the American Association of Bovine Practioners Exhibit hall where they give out really cool stuff. I will have to download the pictures the day that we get back.

See You Later

-N8-

1 buggy comments!:

HP

that sounds really fun! especially the penguins :P you missed it, we had "Not Mr. Phil" for the past week and i've been calling him that and now i think the sub is annoyed with me :/

♥Harry Potter♥