Friday, August 7, 2009

GIVEAWAY WINNERS!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FIVE GIVEAWAY WINNERS!!!

THE WINNERS ARE:
K-BEAR
ZIPPY
MATTHEW
HANNAH
AND DEBBIE!!
YOU HAVE WON A FREE HEADER FOR YOUR BLOG! (Matthew, since you don't have a blog, you will get something else!)

PLEASE COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR HEADER!!

LIMITED TIME OPPURTUNITY POST FAST!!!

3 buggy comments!:

HannahEli

idk, BUT I WON!!!!!!!!! I BEAT EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I RULE!!! :P

Kaylee

I want something cute and fun and awesome at the same time. (must match blog)

zippy

Hmm. What to wish for, what to wish for?? How about a header with our blog name in a cool font: Life...Our Daily Adventure and a splashy background? I am going to be changing our blog background here within the next day or so...so hopefully you can do something that will go well with the new background. : )

Once you make it, how do I access the header to add it to my blog? Do i just get the code off of your blog? Lmk.

Thanks N8!