We three flower girls of Orient California LOL
"I Do" Do You Too?
The New R.M. Cousin D
La Familia (Is That Right?)

The Bride
Dad And Baby A
M and I with wierd facial Hair
Decorating the Bride and groom's car
Lil Bobo playing with Grandma's duck shoot game
Cousin K, Lil' L, and C-LeOver Thanksgiving weekend, we had a great time at Grandma Mathews' house. Not only did we get to stuff our faces with turkey and stuffing. we also got to have our annual Toilet Bowl game. While there, we also got to see Uncle Paul and Aunt Laura's wedding. It was very fun. The Tervorts were also at Grandma's house so extra fun! The only unfun part was when we had to leave on Sunday. I hope that we get to go back to Grandma's house again!










2 buggy comments!:
Nate-bug, did you take some of those pictures? They turned out great! You should start a magazine! Or you're welcome to join ours . . .
Such great pictures! We're glad we got to see you all for a bit that weekend. Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment