Zippy tagged me for a post similar to one that I've already done here. So I thought I'd respond with this instead.
Think of something that falls into each of the following categories that starts with the first letter of your name. You can't copy anyone's answers who did this before you and you can't use the same word twice!
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Nate
4 LETTER WORD: Nano
VEHICLE: Nissan
CITY: Newport Beach, California
BOY Name: Nathaniel
GIRL NAME: Natalie
OCCUPATION: NASA Worker
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Nicker- bockers
FOOD: Nuts
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Nose Tissues
REASON FOR BEING LATE: No Idea. But I'm Late Anyway
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: "Nip It On The Bud!"
SOMETHING YOU LOVE: New Books
April 2013
10 years ago










1 buggy comments!:
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Hannah
4 LETTER WORD: Heat
VEHICLE: Honda (does that count)
CITY: Halifax, VA
BOY NAME: Hector
GIRL NAME: Heather
OCCUPATION: Haberdasher (a hat maker)
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Hats
FOOD: Hot dogs
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Hand soap
REASONS FOR BEING LATE: Had to go to the Hospital
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: "Huzzah"
SOMETHING YOU LOVE: Hockey
Post a Comment